Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[ABAPTechnical] Urgent Opening for Cognos Lead/ Sr. Developer

 



--
Please Share Me Profile -----------mukesh@tresourceinc.com


 

Hello,

I'm Mukesh from Technology Resource Group. I have a opportunity with me you might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me for this.

 

Position -Cognos Lead/ Sr. Developer
Location-Green Bay, WI
Duration-  Long Term

Regards,

  Mukesh

|Technology Resource Group.|
Office:
408-709-1760 Ext-948 | mukesh@tresourceinc.com | 

 Yahoo-IM- mukeshinc

__._,_.___

Posted by: Mukesh mb <mukesh.usrecruiter@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
BALAKRISHNA V

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment