Monday, September 29, 2014

My dear in the Lord

This is to let you know that I have decided to will my late Husbands funds to you, so it could be used by you for charity duties, good work, humanitarian services to less privileged people in your Country. Actually, am not comfortable communicating the content and full details of this subject to you via the internet since I feel is really not too safe and secured for such important message. Anyway, if you are really willing and ready to accept this funds for this purpose, please revert back to me on my personal and very secured e-mail address ( mrsbellcheryl@hotmail.com<mailto:mrsbellcheryl@hotmail.com> ) to enable me give you further details regarding the subject.
God bless you,
Mrs. Ruesch Bell Shirley.

******************************************************************************
This email was scanned for viruses at the gateway of the Eau Claire Area School District (ECASD). ECASD is in no way responsible for the content of this email or possible damage to your computer or network as a result of opening it or any attachments associated with it. (PM2)

No comments:

Post a Comment