Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

SAP ABAP Developer

Dear Candidate,

You are receiving this mail because the recruiter considers your profile to be suitable for the following job opportunity posted on Naukri.com, and would like you to apply for the job.

The details of the job are the following:

Apply Now
Job Synopsis
SAP ABAP Developer
Company: Bramasol India
Experience: 3 to 5 yrs
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A
Location: Pune
Job Description
- Experience in general ABAP ( Data dictionary, Reports, forms, scripts, BDC, LSMW)
- Experience in interfaces (must)
- Experience in workflow
- Experience in ALE-Idoc
- Experience in Adobe forms
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A
Role: Outside Technical Consultant
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP, CRM
Keywords: ABAP, BDC, LSMW, ALE - Idoc, workflow, Adobe forms
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: (UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization) AND (PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization) AND (Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Company Profile
Bramasol India
http://www.bramasol.com
Bramasol, India* delivers business solutions for small to large-sized companies. They specialize in developing, selling, implementing and supporting SAP software focused on discrete and process manufacturing, engineering, construction and operations, utilities and power and telco, wireless and internet service industries. Product expertise includes SAP Business All-in-One, Business One on HANA, BusinessObjects, HANA and Mobility applications. Deeply rooted with SAP, Bramasol began as their first their first partner in the US in 1996. Bramasol continues to drive thought leadership innovation today and invests in the latest SAP technologies as a Gold Partner for SAP. Putting customers in the forefront, Bramasol has the depth, strength and expertise to deliver high quality, cost-effective solutions, solving the toughest challenges.
Regards,

Bharat Shrivastava
Caarma Infotech
http://www.bramasol.com
Kapil Complex, 2nd Floor,

Apply Now

19 comments:

  1. Hi there colleagues, pleasant article and nice urging commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.


    Also visit my site :: soccer jerseys cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this article is nice, my sister is analyzing these things, so I am going to
    convey her.

    Here is my web page; artĂ­culo relacionadol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good write-up. I absolutely appreciate this website.
    Continue the good work!

    My homepage :: camisetas fĂștbol baratas

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I would like to say excellent blog! I had a
    quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thank you!

    Here is my homepage Zum Artikel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey very nice blog!

    Here is my web site - http://seapp.ihandssocial.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. All the best

    Also visit my blog soccer jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This type of
    clever work and exposure! Keep up the awesome works guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... glasses article

    ReplyDelete
  8. If some one needs expert view regarding blogging and
    site-building after that i propose him/her to
    pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up the nice job.


    Here is my web site - develops tremendous people

    ReplyDelete
  9. I visited many blogs however the audio feature
    for audio songs existing at this site is in fact excellent.


    Feel free to surf to my web site - Arlean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! This article could not be written much better!
    Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I will send this post
    to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a very good read.
    I appreciate you for sharing!

    My blog: FaustinaWTitler

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was
    browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like
    to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have
    time to read it all at the moment but I have saved
    it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.


    Have a look at my website YolandeSDeyette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting
    to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!


    Check out my web-site; ArlieJAntman

    ReplyDelete
  13. At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming over again to
    read more news.

    my weblog :: CindiMLoveman

    ReplyDelete
  14. I visit day-to-day some web pages and sites to read articles, except this weblog presents
    feature based content.

    Here is my webpage ... LyndsayIDudeck

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and
    personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident
    they'll be benefited from this site.

    My web site ... DickBLowd

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It really
    useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer something again and help others such as you aided me.


    Also visit my web page :: SvetlanaOBloch

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, superb weblog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog
    for? you make running a blog glance easy. The entire glance of your website is excellent,
    as well as the content!

    My web-site - LloydNVoge

    ReplyDelete
  18. There's certainly a great deal to learn about this topic.

    I love all the points you made.

    Have a look at my blog: BeatrisCBrys

    ReplyDelete
  19. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little research on this.
    And he actually ordered me lunch because I found it
    for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about
    this issue here on your web site.

    Here is my homepage: SharriOJockers

    ReplyDelete