Title: Spark Engineer
Interview: Phone & WebEx
Number of Positions: 6
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Must Have: Golang (Programming language) skills please
For specific Spark skills you will want to look for the following:
· Scala or Python (primarily be Scala) language.
· Streaming technologies such as MQTT, Kafka, JMS.
· Functional programming
· DataStreams specifically RDD and DStream abstractions.
· Spark Transformations.
· Resource management (Mesos , YARN)
We are looking for about 6 strong dev engineers that match some of these capabilities:
1. Candidates with expertise in distributed systems and server sided software.
2. Golang skills is a plus (for 3 candidates), strong grounding in Distributed systems is a pre-requisite.
3. Folks that are Apache Contributors and/or committers for some of the data and messaging projects.
4. Candidates that have worked on building Platform components such as pub/sub messaging systems/brokers, large scale web-services/micro services, log processing pipelines, Distributed databases/middleware, object stores, worked on/contributed to stream processing frameworks like Apache Storm or Apache Apex etc.
5. People with good background of data structures/algorithms and are fluent in writing code.
6. Engineers that are hardcore Spark Engineers (3 candidates), that understand how it works internally, its memory model, ways to debug, etc.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
222 N Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250
El Segundo, CA 90245
"JOBS TALK FOR INDIANS IN THE USA"
The most happening and helping Jobs Talk Group for Indians in New York & New Jersey Area. Join our WHATSAPP Group JOBS TALK by sending a message to phone# 973-692-5232
Like our Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiIndiansUSA
Join our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NJNYIndians/
Attend our MEETUPS: http://www.meetup.com/NJNYIndians/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "JOBS TALKS FOR INDIANS IN THE USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to JOBSTALKemail@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to JOBSTALK@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/JOBSTALK.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/JOBSTALK/CADptO3xH4ax87U49OrFA-Ja5nU%2BdwpKOgn91xT8FRj4FtyLTAQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.