Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your consultant resume, contact and current location info to speed up the interview process. Please forward your resumes to email@example.com
Role: Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
We need a person for technical writing who can double up as a program manager to help with trackers and documents (spreadsheet), manage dashboards. So the work will be combination of technical writing and project management.
- Eight or more years of experience in a customer-facing support role
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in his/her previous projects.
- Be a team player with good attitude
- Attention to detail
- Highly Motivated with abundant High energy
- Technical knowledge would be added advantage.
- Proficiency with Gmail, Docs, Drive, Slides and other apps.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency in a Unix environment and SQL skills.
- Excellent client management skills; including ensuring that solutions meet the client's specific needs, problems are quickly resolved, and all work is completed to the client's satisfaction
- Strong project management skills; including status reporting, project documentation, issue resolution, time management, and communication with team members
- Ability to work well with all levels of management
- Act as a leader and mentor; exhibit high regard for teamwork and collaboration; confident
- Makes timely and sound decisions based on all available input; recognizes problems and is proactive and decisive in response and action
- Analytical; proactive; creative problem solver.
- Act with integrity; demonstrate adaptability; execute consistently against job responsibilities; able to set goals and achieve results with little supervision.
Sr Technical Recruiter.
PROFESSIONAL IT SOLUTION
43676 Trade Center PL Ste 235
Dulles, VA 20166.
Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!
This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and you are requested to please notify us immediately by telephone, and return the original message to us at the above address.
"JOBS TALK FOR INDIANS IN THE USA"
The most happening and helping Jobs Talk Group for Indians in New York & New Jersey Area. Join our WHATSAPP Group JOBS TALK by sending a message to phone# 973-692-5232
Like our Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiIndiansUSA
Join our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NJNYIndians/
Attend our MEETUPS: http://www.meetup.com/NJNYIndians/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "JOBS TALKS FOR INDIANS IN THE USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to JOBSTALKfirstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to JOBSTALK@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/JOBSTALK.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/JOBSTALK/CAMRoV-vw3x3tBkvUpL76ezpfBk8M%2Br%2B_kzXkCqACDjPj6r%2BsFA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.