Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 609-378-1162
Job Title: ETL DataStage Developer
Job Location: Albany, NY
VISA:USC AND GC ONLY
Essential Job Functions:
· Develop extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions with IBM WebSphere DataStage.
· Create technical designs based on business/functional requirements.
· Perform integration with external data sources including Oracle databases, SQL Server databases, Flat files (fixed-length and delimited), XML files, IBM MQ and Web Services (SOAP).
· Participates in application design and development discussions with clients and management to determine client needs and ensure that product adheres to established specifications and standards.
· Reviews development, modification and testing of applications software by less experienced employees to ensure that product efficiency and cost effectiveness are achieved.
· Performs moderately complex modification, testing and debugging tasks on vendor-supplied utilities and packages to ensure fit with current operating environment.
· Reviews and edits program and user documentation for applications developed within the department to ensure that client access to product is efficient and user-friendly.
· Designs, codes, and maintains complex applications to ensure applications are efficient and updated on a regular basis; may review work of less senior programmers and provide suggestions to improve product quality.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
· Nine (9) or more years of systems programming experience
· Experience working with appropriate application programming, programming languages and analysis procedures
· Experience working with software, systems, applications and network markets
· Experience working with the business environment, market needs and competition
· Experience working with company software and hardware products and client software needs and hardware equipment
· Experience working with data warehousing standards, strategies and tools, and company testing methodologies and other relevant technical procedures
· Understanding Web Services (mostly SOAP) and strong experience using SoapUI and/or ReadyAPI
· DataStage job design and optimization skills.
· DataStage debugging skills.
· UNIX (main commands, file permissions).
· XML (XPath, XSD, Namespaces) and XML-related stages.
· Experienced in Oracle SQL.
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines | Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies by INC 500
"JOBS TALK FOR INDIANS IN THE USA"
The most happening and helping Jobs Talk Group for Indians in New York & New Jersey Area. Join our WHATSAPP Group JOBS TALK by sending a message to phone# 973-692-5232
Like our Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiIndiansUSA
Join our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NJNYIndians/
Attend our MEETUPS: http://www.meetup.com/NJNYIndians/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "JOBS TALKS FOR INDIANS IN THE USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to JOBSTALKfirstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to JOBSTALK@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/JOBSTALK.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/JOBSTALK/CAL3vsepZV4Y3uU1X2-FMB%2BwH7Lwt5%2BNt0u3mGD5nWpZ9%2BCBdzA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.