Mode of interview – phone & in-person
Location: Arlington, VA
Job Summary: This member of the project team will take responsibility for implementing parts of the system architecture using best practices. This will include coding, unit testing, using design patterns, learning new technologies, and becoming an expert in one part of the system. The candidate will also be expected to provide technical leadership and architectural support.
· Ability to lead a small team
· Demonstrates ability to work with system owners, business owners, technical teams, and functional teams to design, implement, test, and validate a system.
· Meet with business and system owners to understand and document desired system requirements.
· Work with business users to gather requirements, write functional and technical specifications.
· Design and develop new code and/or support operations, maintenance, and enhancements of existing code.
· Develop conceptual and technical design including use of OOA and OOD techniques.
· Estimate and plan iterative / agile releases
· Mentor junior team members
Requirements and Experience Guidelines:
· Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
· Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance.
· Is able to use integrated development environments (IDE) such as Eclipse , Java Compilers, and build tools like Ant or Maven to develop and troubleshoot issues
· Familiar with SQL and / or experience with database technologies such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
· Solid understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing) and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Bachelor's Degree required from college or University
Thanks & Regards
"JOBS TALK FOR INDIANS IN THE USA"
The most happening and helping Jobs Talk Group for Indians in New York & New Jersey Area. Join our WHATSAPP Group JOBS TALK by sending a message to phone# 973-692-5232
Like our Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiIndiansUSA
Join our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NJNYIndians/
Attend our MEETUPS: http://www.meetup.com/NJNYIndians/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "JOBS IN THE USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to JOBSTALKemail@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to JOBSTALK@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/JOBSTALK.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/JOBSTALK/CAM%2BENzJWqYkQXAge1U1NzZKT7BmofhW%3DOOYOtgY7NA9ZU%2BkR7g%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.