Tuesday, May 27, 2014

SAP PP certified consultant

Friend,
Can you refer me for SAP PP module . I have proper SAP PP experience of 2.8 years. Looking forward of your feedback.

Vijay


Respected Sir,

I am looking for a job opportunity in the stream Production Planning in SAP in any reputedIndustry in any Production in Chennai and in Bangalore through your consultancy.

I VIJAY B.E (E.C.E) graduate with an aggregate of 70% in BE through ANNA UNIVERSITY from reputed college in Trichy, Tamil nadu, INDIA. I have sound knowledge Production (MRP, Master data's, Strategies, APO, PP-FI,PI Integration ) and MS OFFICE, & Industrial Automation programming ,SAP PP etc. with 2-3 years of experience... As you can see from my enclos ed resume, my experience and qualifications match this position's requirements.

I can be reached in confidence at the above telephone number or email address and look forward to hearing from you. Now, I am looking for a new opportunity where I may continue to provide innovative direction as a member of a team...

< p class="MsoNormal" style="padding: 0px 0px 15px; margin: 0px; text-align: justify; -color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

Kindly find my attached CV and if found suitable for the available vacancies in any Production planning area.

Feel free to contact back any time for further proceedings.

Thank you for your time and consideration.


Best

Regards,

Vijay.V






No comments:

Post a Comment