Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Opening for SAP CO with KPMG

 
Subject: Opening for SAP CO with KPMG


Experience required for the Job: 6 - 12 years


Dear Candidate,
My name is Sandeep and I am a Consultant with Sentient Consulting Private Limited, an executive search firm based out of Bangalore .We has been retained by our client KPMG to search for SAP CO Consultant & Sr. Consultant. The positions are based in Mumbai. Following are the details.

Location: Mumbai
Experience: 6- 9 Relevant years

Please let me know your interest and if interested please forward me your resume to sandeep@sentientconsulting.in and also let me know the details given below:

Current CTC:
Expectation:
Joining Period:
No of Implementation:
Relevant Experience:

Warm Regards,
Sandeep
Sentient Consulting Private Ltd
# 11, Myrtle Lane,
Richmond Town,
Bangalore - 560 025

Mobile-90366 40321
Office : + 91- 80 - 41321237/ 41142056 Ext.31
Fax : + 91- 80 - 41236970
Email : sandeep@sentientconsulting.in
www.sentientconsulting.in
 Sentient (vidi@sentientconsulting.in, #11, Myrtle lane Richmond Town, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560025) 
__,_._,___

2 comments:

  1. It's in reality a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Also visit my site ; Health News

    ReplyDelete