Friday, January 27, 2012

Urgent Openings with HCL For Bangalore location (SAP R/3 Interface)

 
shankar@sanvelsinfo.com


Hi,
This Is Bhakiya From Sanvels Consulting services,
Company name : HCL

Role : Please find the JD for the SAP R/3 Interface with 4+yrs of experience

1. Extensive hands on experience in setting up ALE / IDOCS
2. Hands on experience in Interfaces between SAP / Non SAP systems
3. Hands on experience in development of Inbound Functional Module / Outbound Idocs triggering
4. Hands on experience in creation of Customised Idocs / Extension of Idocs
5. Hands on experience in creating files/ file transfer for Outbound and Inbound Interfaces in the application layer.
6. Experience in combination of Idocs with BAPI / Workflow / PI

Job location : Bangalore
Expereince ; 4+
if you are interested forward your resumes to Bhakiya@sanvelsinfo.com if not kindly refer your friends

With regards,
S.Bhakiya
Sanvels Consulting services

__,_._,___

1 comment:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering
    what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like
    yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very
    internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

    My web site: kamagra oral jelly

    ReplyDelete