Monday, March 26, 2012

Openings for SAP Abap HR Consultant - HP - Mumbai

 
Subject: Openings for SAP Abap HR Consultant - HP - Mumbai



Dear Candidate,

We have immediate openings for SAP Abap HR Consultants for our client HP for Mumbai location. Positions are on contract basis. Looking for immediate joinees who can join us with in 10 days.

Job Description:

4 years experience in Implementation / Support Projects with at least two years experience on ECC 6.0.



Kindly send me your updated profiles with below mentioned details asap.

Overall experience:
Relevant experience:
Current CTC in INR:
Expected CTC in INR:
Notice period:
Date of Birth:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Education:
Current contact number:
Current employer:
Current Designation:
Passport No.:
PAN Details:

Thanks & Regards,
Shubha BS
IT Recruiter (IT Consulting Services)
Growel Softech Ltd., Bangalore,
Main: 080 32911223
Email: shubha.b@growelsoftech.com
Growel Softech Ltd (shubhratha.r@growelsoftech.com, 410/2, Growel House Mumbai Pune Rd Dapodi, PUNE, Maharashtra - 411012)
__,_._,___

2 comments:

  1. Howdy I am so grateful I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was
    searching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am
    here now and would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and
    a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please
    do keep up the fantastic jo.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indicators and signs and symptoms of Angina pectoris are
    not easily noticeable and are effortlessly dismissible. Ever questioned what truly causes a sinus infection? Know that in the end it will be worth
    it.

    my web page :: chicago std testing

    ReplyDelete